Changing your hair color can be a big step. Whether it’s your first time straying from your natural color or you are switching it up from a different color, it’s important for you to have a clear understanding of the process and upkeep for your new color. XEX offers complimentary consultations, so we’ll cover some of the basics. We encourage you to ask questions as well. Below are some questions that you should make sure you get answers for during your consultation.
1. How long will it take to complete the hair color process?
2. What shade will work best with my skin type and eye color?
3. What will I have to do on a daily basis to maintain my new color?
4. How often do I have to schedule salon visits to keep the color looking great?
5. What hair products should I use?
We also encourage you to bring a photo of the color you’d like. Your XEX stylist can tell you how the color you’re looking to achieve will look on you. They may suggest a slight variation that will better compliment your skin tone and eye color.