Live Healthier with Gluten Free Aveda Products!
Gluten allergies are quite common and it can be hard to find high quality gluten free hair and beauty products. If you are allergic to gluten because of Celiac disease or for any other reason, Aveda has many hair and beauty products that are made without wheat or gluten.
- Aveda Brilliant Shampoo and Conditioner
- Aveda Scalp Benefits Shampoo and Conditioner – The Scalp Benefits Shampoo is free of sulfates and is safe for color treated hair.
- Aveda Dry Remedy Treatment Masque – The only Dry Remedy product that is gluten free. The shampoo and conditioner contain Hordeum Distichon(Barley) Extract.
- Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo is safe. The conditioner contains Wheat Amino Acids.
- Aveda Brilliant Hair Spray
- Aveda Brilliant Anti-Humectant
- Aveda Brilliant Humectant
- Aveda Brilliant Emollient
- Aveda Brilliant Universal Styling Creme
- Aveda Brilliant Spray-on Shine
- Aveda Green Science skin care line
- Aveda Enbrightenment skin care line
- Aveda Men’s Shave Cream
- Aveda Men’s Aftershave
- Aveda Foot & Hand Relief
- Aveda Replenishing lotion
- Aveda Refreshing Bath Bar
- Aveda Caribbean Therapy Bath Bar
- Aveda Caribbean Therapy Salt Scrub
- Aveda Caribbean Therapy Body Creme
- Aveda Aromas
- Aveda Dual foundations
- Aveda Tinted Moisturizers
- Aveda Lipsticks – None of the lipsticks contain gluten, but they are manufactured in a facility that processes gluten-containing grains
Story Credit: Lilla Glaeser, Director Of Human Resources, MFX SalonSpa