Bobs are Everywhere!
We’re seeing bob hairstyles on many celebrities these days. You’ll see everyone from Taylor Swift to Jenny McCarthy to Beyonce and Keira Knightley sporting bobs. It’s a great, fresh look for spring that is flexible and can work well on just about everyone.
Here’s some tips for finding out which type of bob might work best for you:
- Long bobs work great for women with round faces.
- If your hair is curly, your stylist will need to cut layers in and texturize the ends of your hair.
- For fine hair, a “graduated bob” may work best. Your XEX stylist will cut layers shorter in the back and longer in the front to add body and height at the crown. Graduated bobs work well for women with square faces as well.
- If you have softer facial features, an asymmetric cut can add definition.
- If you have slim facial features, a longer bob can help to sharpen them.
- Be sure to have a good flat iron to keep your bob in check.
Credit: About.com, Marie Claire